Our enthusiastic, hand-picked instructors take great personal satisfaction in helping our members achieve their goals. As true professionals, they attend monthly training events to sharpen their skills and keep their knowledge up-to-date with developments within the field.
Our goals are to:
- Provide a caring and happy environment, enabling artistic training at the highest levels.
- Ensure a positive learning experience.
- Offer students as many performing opportunities as possible, via annual events and shows.
- Ensure classes are professionally structured in a fun-filled way, with exercise building self-confidence, respect, self-esteem and self-discipline.
- Offer help and guidance to students auditioning for places at the UK’s top performing arts/dance schools and colleges.
- Provide help and advice to students working towards a professional career, through working in our award-winning schools.
- Hold regular examinations and special events
- Show students they’re part of something they’ll cherish and benefit from for the rest of their lives.